The Best in Flow Management
Runnalls is different: We care about YOUR bottom line!
Whether your project, plant or machinery runs on water, air, steam, natural gas or hydraulic oil Runnalls Industries can provide you the products, services and solutions you need to keep things flowing—saving you time and, in turn, money.
Customer needs are the foundation of our business. FIRST, we listen. Solving customer problems is the focus, not just selling our products.
We pride ourselves on providing personalized solutions for your needs and challenges.
Expertise is what we offer, through:
- selection from an expansive on-hand supply and unique product offering
- partnering with you for your critical on-time deliveries
- people, resources and experience to find unusual items you can’t find
- specialized custom services put to work for you
We know your time is better spent doing what you do best. Let us do what WE do best.
The Runnalls team supplies quality industrial valves, fittings, pipe, hydraulics and supplies on time, with industry knowledge and commitment to customers.
Don’t waste your time running around looking for parts and supplies. Spend your time profitably, doing what you do best.
Visit Runnalls at booth 3815 — March 28-29 at Mississauga's International Centre. A must-attend event, bringing together the industry leaders in Canada’s heavy equipment, road building, construction, crushing & screening, and infrastructure sectors. For more...
Resourceful Solutions – Reliable Products – Respected People
- Can’t find what you need? We are the go to people.
- One stop shop for products, services and solutions
- The best combination of products for your FLOW needs
- Experienced staff in all areas, which include Industrial, Hydraulics and Municipal parts and service
- Walk-in service counter, pick up and delivery available
- Quality products at competitive and fair pricing
- On-time delivery and quick turn around times
- Same-day custom services – hydraulic hose assemblies, cutting, threading and grooving of pipe
- Flexible and responsive to your emergency or shut down needs
- 24/7 after-hours service available
- Over 30 years service in the industry
- Family owned and operated – with personalized service you expect
- Our smaller size allows for individualized service and flexibility
- Loyal and caring employees – Our People make the big difference
- Support from our manufacturers and supplying partners