Fabricated Steel Pipe
All fabricated steel pipe is manufactured to AWWA C200, Steel Pipe.
Our fabrication services include the manufacturing and fabrication of:
|Pipe Grooving||Pipe Supports||Pipe Spools|
Our rolling capabilities are:
- up to 3/4″ thick for diameters of 120″ and larger
- 5/8″ thick for diameters of 39″ and larger
- 1/2″ thick for diameters of 18″ and larger.
We also have a 12′ wide x 225 ton press brake for other bending requirements, as well as an 80 ton iron worker for small parts or hole punching from 5/8″ to 1 1/2 ” round hole.
All of our welding processes are performed by welders certified in accordance with ASME Section IX, either by semi-automatic mig welding or automatic submerged arc welding. We have submerged arc seam welders with capabilities of up to 120″ diameter round seams and long seams, and submerged arc welding manipulators for the welding of inside seams of our rolled and welded pipe.
Coating and Lining Capabilities:
- AWWA C205 – Cement Mortar Lining (NSF 61 approved)
- AWWA C210 – Liquid Epoxy
- Pot-able Epoxy (NSF 61 approved)
- Coal Tar Epoxy
- Epoxy Primers
- AWWA C209/C214 – Tape Wrap Coating
- AWWA C218 – Coating Systems
- AWWA C213 – Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coatings and Linings
- Hot Dip Galvanizing after fabrication
- All types of primers as well as Custom Coating requirements
For more information on fabricated steel pipe for your water or wastewater project,
contact Customer Service.